Track Santa Here      Our Free Santa Letter      Free 2009 North Pole Postmark            

Thursday, March 20, 2008

North Pole Postmark

    Santa Claus
North Pole, Alaska

From The Desk of Santa Claus


Subject: North Pole Postmark

Happy Holidays!!

Some of you have written me and ask if I would send you a postmark from the North Pole. I decided that since Mrs. Claus bought me a computer last year I would upload a North Pole Postmark (often called a Cancellation Mark) to the Internet. You may wish to print it for your own use.


I apologize for the "Hot Chocolate" stains you see on this letter. One of the deer bumped my arm while typing this... hmmm, I bet you know which deer it was?!?




In closing, You better watch out, You better not cry, Better not pout, I'm telling you why: I'm coming to town. I'm making a list, And checking it twice; Gonna find out who's naughty and nice.

As always,

Santa Claus